|€12,000 per semester
Registration fee is NON-Refundable
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Hungarian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Please note that we can only accept BA diploma certificates which are accredited and equivalent to a Hungarian BA degree. In case you completed you BA studies at a private institution please check if your degree certificate is equivalent according to the Hungarian National Equivalency Office.
If you are graduating in the 2023-2024 academic year you must provide us with an official confirmation letter from your university containing the date of your graduation and obtaining your BA degree the latest by May 1st.
Applications are NOT accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): Hungary.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Please note that the Motivational statement is an optional section of this application form, however in the second step of the admission process it will be a mandatory part of your portfolio task. Regarding the content, format and length please follow the instructions in the Admission requirements document of your chosen programme.
Specific requirements for Non-EU applicants:
- practice-based teaching with many of the classes held at arts venues
- guided internship in each semester with the portfolio of these placements accounting for 50% of the final graduation exam (the other 50% is the thesis), to pave the way to the labour market
- teaching in small groups, based on teamwork assignments and cooperative learning
- students from a diverse range of BA’s to foster peer-to-peer learning
- individual tutoring by not only faculty but also alumni in the Alumni Mentor Programme, developed specifically by our MA
- close collaboration with students from the Media, the Design and the Architecture Institutes (6 of the 12 MA programmes offered by MOME will be running in English from 2024)
- focus on contemporary art and design in relation to society and a sustainable future
- non-profit and for-profit projects equally valued
- business development for players of the creative industries and the art world
- attention to sensitive issues of marginalised groups and minorities
- balance of local (East Central European) topics and global know-how
- enhanced student experience by way of joint study trips to Vienna, the Venice Biennale etc.
- marketing and salesforce for designer brands
- galleries, museums, art world
- online and offline media
- communication specialists for the creative industries
- festivals, entertainment
- social design project managers
- non-profit cultural institutions
- doctoral training, higher education in the arts
- local governments and public administration